The Attic Salish Lodge
The Attic Salish Lodge was uploaded on April 12, 2017 at 9:52 am. This post is published on the Attic category. The Attic Salish Lodge is tagged with The Attic Salish Lodge, The, Attic, Salish, Lodge..
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Atticat•tic (at′ik),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a building, esp. of a house, directly under a roof;
- a room or rooms in an attic.
- a low story or decorative wall above an entablature or the main cornice of a building.
- the upper part of the tympanic cavity of the ear.
SalishSa•lish (sā′lish),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of any of various North American Indian peoples speaking a Salishan language.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
The Attic Salish Lodge have 10 attachments , they are Seattle Fine Dining, Seattle Luxury Dining, Seattle Restaurant, Salish Lodge & Spa, The Attic At The Salish Lodge & Spa, Salish Lodge & Spa - Seattle's Luxury Hotel Resort & Spa, Seattle Fine Dining, Seattle Luxury Dining, Seattle Restaurant, Salish Lodge & Spa, Salish Lodge, Visit Salish Lodge And Spa In Seattle, THE LODGE, Seattle Fine Dining, Seattle Luxury Dining, Seattle Restaurant, Salish Lodge & Spa, Salish Lodge & Spa, Comment From Scott G. Of The Attic At Salish Lodge Business Manager. Below are the images:
the scheme of simple hues dominates The Attic Salish Lodge layout style's color palette like brown grey, dark, and white. Use these shades for indoor components for example surfaces, floor, ceiling, and scheduling a place to get a dash of vibrant shades of the room in extras.
Floor with products such as lumber, ceramics, porcelain tile, and marble effectively inserted while in the modern type. Supply to freeze area creatively also finishing rather just like a carpet for yet another impression of luxury. This secret is for isolating between the family-room which usually look next to one another as well as the dining room most perfect.
Use your imagination to get a more innovative approach styles and textures to provide an elegance that is striking within the space. For that material used-to perform out interior design stand is prospects have opened. The feeling that is felt in modern interior-design is minimum traces and environment " material that is less ".