Teak Wood Furniture Singapore
Teak Wood Furniture Singapore was published on March 26, 2017 at 5:23 am. It is posted on the Furniture category. Teak Wood Furniture Singapore is tagged with Teak Wood Furniture Singapore, Teak, Wood, Furniture, Singapore..
Teakteak (tēk),USA pronunciation n.
- a large East Indian tree, Tectona grandis, of the verbena family, yielding a hard, durable, resinous, yellowish-brown wood used for shipbuilding, making furniture, etc.
- the wood of this tree.
- any of various similar trees or woods.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
SingaporeSin•ga•pore (sing′gə pôr′, -pōr′, sing′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
Sin′ga•po′re•an, n., adj.
- an island on the Strait of Singapore, off the S tip of the Malay Peninsula.
- an independent republic comprising this island and a few adjacent islets: member of the Commonwealth of Nations;
formerly a British crown colony (1946–59) and member of the federation of Malaysia (1963–65). 3,461,929;
220 sq. mi. (570 sq. km). Cap.: Singapore.
- a seaport in and the capital of this republic. 1,400,000.
Teak Wood Furniture Singapore have 4 photos including Karo Teak Furniture -, Special Teak Wood Furniture Singapore Medium Blanket Box Low Price Warehouse, Brand New Furniture, ., Brooklyn Book Case, Light Frame Chest Of Drawers. Following are the photos:
Probably this has been a while because you and a thriftstore 've visited, or possibly one 've never be visited by you? You'll actually lose, in that case. Occasionally it is possible to score some lounge is great enough, although usually they've items that are cheaper than home fixtures.
Make sure you buy in the shop, should you decide to obtain a Teak Wood Furniture Singapore. Before they purchase products most of the people don't want to check the goods. Difficult to displace the furniture in a few furniture retailers. Bring examples of colors if you look for classical and traditional fixtures.
It may search differently when inside your home and when compared with products although some might appear ideal within the shop. To prevent this from occurring, it is easy to find swatches at your home improvement store, or simply just take a photo of your test for comparison items.